Red Oxx Manufacturing is a Veteran founded, owned and operated member of the SBA. Winner of the 2016 Montana SBA Veteran Owned Business of the Year Award, Red Oxx was established in 1986 in Billings, Montana and our retail showroom is located at 310 North 13th Street in the city’s north side industrial area.
Red Oxx specializes in Lean manufacturing of cut and sew soft-sewn goods on heavy-duty industrial sewing machines. All Red Oxx sewn manufactured products are backed by our "No Bull" no questions asked Lifetime Warranty. See below for our DUNS and CAGE codes.
Call 1-888-733-6999 toll free for more information.
DUNS : 961759917
Cage Code : 7EY08
314910 – Textile bag and canvas mills.
314999 – Textile product mills.
315280 – Cut and sew apparel manufacturing.
315990 – Apparel and accessories manufacturing.
339920 – Sporting goods manufacturing.
448320 – Luggage and leather goods stores.
316998 – Allied product manufacturing.
454111 – Electronic shopping.
Red Oxx Manufacturing Factory#8 Location
1132 2nd Ave North
Billings. Montana 59101
Capabilities and Core Competencies:
- Berry Act compliance capable.
- In-house development and design.
- Full scale modern production facility.
- Top notch quality control with ultra-low less than 1% warranty work* (repairs/replacements).
- Choice of existing line items built on years of testing and proven reliability or…
- Fully customizable designs to your specifications.
- Small contract sewing projects available.
- Use of time-tested tough 1000 weight CORDURA® and 1050 weight Ballistic Nylon fabrics.
- Programmable computerized tacking.
- Large quantity stacked fabric material cutting.
- High-speed pneumatic (size 0 stainless steel) grommet setting.
- Computerized mass quantity webbing cutting, marking, and hole punching.
- Sub-assembly soft goods construction.
- Flexible shipping options available.
* Based on average of warranty work done per all units sold, 2003-2015.
- Highly developed one-on-one communication capacity with direct and personal client relationships.
- Centrally located design, development and production.
- Lean Manufacturing qualifications and practices.
- KANBAN inventory implementation for fast turnaround time.
- Quality driven personnel with ultra-low employee turnover rate.
- History of on-time delivery.
- Custom logo embroidery.
- 96% customer product satisfaction rate*.
* Customer satisfaction rate based on averaging nearly 5000 product reviews.
Sample of Past and Present Clientele*
- Billings Fire Department: AMR Bags.
- MT Highway Patrol: XS Kit Bags.
- US Postal Service: CPA Laptop Briefcases.
- FBI: Variety of line items.
- Michigan State Police: XS Aviator Kit Bags with MSP Logo embroidery.
- US State Department: C-rucks.
- Bureau of Finance: Sky Trains, Gypsy Suit Bags (special order – please inquire).
- SC Criminal Justice Academy: Aviator XS Kit Bags with Custom Logo embroidery.
- U.S.S. BillingsSmall Aviator Kit Bags in Limited Edition Tiger Strip Camouflage.
* Reference contact information available on request.