When things get floppy.
Our compression strap will cinch it down.
Now you can strap down your belongings using our exterior Luggage Compression Strap. Our compression strap is 1-1/2 inches wide and extends from 38.5 to 72 inches (6 feet) in length. Topped off with our legendary heavy-duty side-release buckles made of Mil Spec Acetal, a super tough plastic designed to replace metal and the easily adjustable Nexus tri-glide, you can wrap the strap around any bag to compress or hold down your belongings. The tough 1-1/2 inch strap is just the right width and is made of handsome, durable Nylon webbing. On our Compression Strap, the trailing end is sewn down so there will be no "loose ends" flopping around and causing havoc.
SHRINK YOUR BAG.
Have a bag that might not fit in an airline overhead bin? Or perhaps your bag is a hair too big to tuck into a puddle jumper's cargo hold? No problem, a couple of Red Oxx Compression Straps wrapped and cinched down around the body of your soft-sided bag should do the trick. To keep the straps from slipping off the ends of your bag, simply fit your straps through the bag handle.
Other imaginative uses for our external Luggage Compression Strap include:
- Loop it through the handles of your bag collection and you can save space by hanging your bags in the closet.
- Strap down your bags onto a luggage cart or vehicle luggage rack.
- Strap a couple of bags together - try wrapping a Gypsy Suit Bag around a duffel bag and wrap your straps around both to secure your suit bag around your duffel.
- Clip a strap around your clam shell rollaboard as extra security to keep the zippers or clasps from popping.
- Extend your strap by clipping two or more straps together.
- Strap down your carry-on bag onto a rollaboard wheeled bag for "wheeled" carry.
- Wrap a couple straps around an Aviator, then clip a Claw Shoulder Strap to the straps and voila, a carry strap for your Aviators.
- Compress a belongings bundle for a bag or compartment that has no interior compression straps.
- Use it as an emergency belt, never pack a belt with you again, you have one already!
- Wrap the straps around your bundle, pull the slack into a loop and you have an automatic shoulder strap.
- Wrap up the flopping legs of a camera, spotting scope, or lighting tripod.
- Hold down a stuffed trunk lid on your car.
- Tie up a bad guy.
- Lots of uses, just fire up your imagination and then tell us how you used your strap. You could win a Gift Card valued at $25!
Why settle for cheap imported luggage compression straps when you can buy legendary Red Oxx quality you can depend on. Buy two or more straps, you'll always find a use for more than one!
Dimensions: From 38-1/2 to 72 inches long by 1-1/2 inches wide.
"No Bull" Lifetime Warranty.
Designed AND made in the USA.
UPS Shipping Time.
COST OF SHIPPING
Red Oxx will adjust your shipping costs for Compression Straps down before we bill your credit card. Since UPS in our cart checkout will only calculate one pound and above, the shipping shown is disproportionately high compared to actual shipping cost. Shipping will be $5.85 using a USPS Priority flat rate box inside the US, outside of the US, shipping costs can go up quite significantly, perhaps $18.00 or more. This shipping cost is the same for just one Compression Strap, on up to what will fit into a flat rate box.
Online orders will receive an order confirmation email, a UPS tracking information email and a review request follow-up email eight weeks after delivery. During checkout purchasers have the option to opt-out of our quarterly email newsletter. Your email address is secure.
Every great accessory likes more cool accessories.