Translation: "I'll pocket your keys."
Whether you attach your keys to this Key Fob Wristlet or you want to simply replace a Monkey Fist Zip Knot on your Red Oxx bag to make it even easier to open, these classic monogram* styled key fobs can be attached to your zipper pull, carried in your pocket, or handily hung on your wrist.
We partnered with an American Key Fob manufacturer to show off your Red Oxx pride and created these ID tags of your favorite Red Oxx Bags. Now you can proudly show off you own an Air Boss, Sky Train, Big Oxx, Lil Roy, Nomad, Aviator or just brag about Red Oxx.
These Key Fob Wristlets facilitate ease of tactile identification when digging in deep pants or jacket pockets or big bag compartments. They help to provide a superior, anti-theft grip on your important keys, especially when worn on your wrist like a bracelet. They also make a personal statement about your favorite brand and your beloved bag.
Imaginative uses for your Key Fob Wristlet:
- Attach it to your primary compartment zipper on your favorite Red Oxx bag.
- Hook up all your keys and carry it in your pocket or on your wrist.
- Use it to identify or show off your favorite Red Oxx Bag.
- Organize and attach important tools to the keyring like a flashlight, lighter, bottle opener - makes a handy storage key fob for camping and travel accessories.
- Hang it off your zipper on your ski jacket so bulky-fingered gloves can unzip/zip up.
- Attach it to a zipper on your tent, sleeping bag, etc. for ease of opening/closing.
- Hook it onto a leash for easy handling of your dog.
- Attach it to a pocket watch, wallet, flash light or similar personal item.
- Use it to retain personal defense weapons such as tazers, billy clubs, mace or capsicum sprays.
- Attach to a lanyard loop on a personal defense firearm for weapon retention.
Dimensions: six inches long, one inch diameter steel spiral tension-loaded key ring.
Key fob trivia: The word fob may come from the German dialect for the word Fuppe, which translates as pocket, however, the true origin is unknown. Fob pockets (meaning 'sneak proof' from the German word Foppen) were pockets meant to deter pick-pockets. A chain known as a Fob Chain was attached to personal items, such as a pocket watch or wallet.
* It's actually a Jacquard weave - the lettering is woven directly into the webbing.
"No Bull" no question's asked Lifetime Warranty.
Designed AND hand made in Billings, Montana U.S.A..
UPS Transit Shipping Time Map.
Red Oxx is a Veteran owned and operated US Manufacturer.
EMAIL POLICY: Online orders will receive an order confirmation email, a UPS tracking information email and a review request follow-up email eight weeks after delivery. During checkout purchasers have the option to opt-out of our other occasional email notifications. Your email address is always secure.
Every great accessory likes more cool accessories.